Sunday, March 07, 2010

random stuff...

A conversation tat happened between me n Megan Fox:
MF: hi handsome, long time no see
me: huh? (look behind.. no1 else) u err.. talkin to me..?!!
MF: nobody else in this room.....yea u..u lean mean *** machine..
me: (once again.. surprised..pleasantly though).. im sorry do i kno u..?
MF: why dint u return my calls? been leavin msgs on ur machine for like EVER!
me: hehe.. ok lady.. i think u got the rong person.
MF: oh.. im yet to "get" you darling..neways.. shooting starts next week for our next movie together..
me: (completely baffled by now, but curious enuf to keep playin this game)..hmm.. ok..
MF: my PA has booked us our regular hotel suites, just as we always do.. at "the grand"..lookin fwd to it.
me: yea.. me too.
MF: have u decided on when i can move in with you? the last time i asked, u said u still had to clear things out to make room for me...
me: (lady.. for u.. im ready to throw everything out!!!!)
MF: whats with the "i dont know you" look??? honey, its me Megan! doesnt THIS ring a bell? (pointin to my name tatooed on her lower back)
me: speaking of bell.. i think i do hear one!!!

(damn i hate my newspaper boy!!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, yes, yada, yada

nyshy said...

hello I like your blog .. I invite you to follow my kisses